is a laboratory information management system suitable for small labs.
SLIMS is geared toward chemoinformatics and biological assays but can be
extended with new datatypes.
SLIMS is completly open source.
The slims tutorial databases all have the password "slims" without the quotes!
TIP OF THE DAY
To plot dilution series data, make sure that the whole row is selected before
clicking on the "Plot Dilution" command.
- Built in chemoinformatics engine supplying substructure
searching, similarity searching and more.
- Compact fast database. This single file database
can be shared between collaborators and used for purposes of distributing
data for publication.
- Cross platform, SLIMS runs on Windows/Linux/MacOSX
- Interacts with Microsoft Excel
- Plot assay data in multiple ways.
- Create or load dilution series for hit picking.
- Plot and fit dilution curves.
- Automatically locate analogues
- Explore assay data using Self Organizing Maps and other
- User documentation supplied.
Christopher Steinbeck for Jchempaint used for chemical structure building.
Jean-Claude Wippler's Metakit for embedded database support and much more.